There are many reasons to choose MAP for independent financial advice:
- Non-restricted advice and planning – no matter what financial advice and products you need, we can help.
- Face-to-face advice from UK-wide trusted advisers – irrespective of where you are in the UK, one of our advisers will be happy to meet you and discuss matters face-to-face.
- Fees structured to suit requirements – financial advice should never take on a ‘one size fits all’ approach and our fees will be structured and mutually agreed to suit your needs.
- Tailored service packages – we don’t believe in one-off financial advice and have several service packages available, so your financial affairs are reviewed throughout your journey with MAP.
- Whole of market non-discretionary investments – our bespoke investment strategy will cater for your needs and requirements, and give you an investment that’s right for you.
- Quarterly investment reviews – our proactive analysis of fund performance ensures you are always invested in the best areas to suit your attitudes to risk.
- Recommended funds – we invest using recommended fund lists, which have been tried and tested to deliver successful returns for our clients.
- Transparency and peace of mind – clients have 24/7 access to their investments through the MAP portal.
Perhaps most importantly of all, we come tried and tested – read the reviews of just one of our advisers and see for yourself.
Wherever you are on your financial journey, let us provide the MAP to your desired destination.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results